We need life groups to help create honest, meaningful, and lasting friendships
Getting involved in a groups is as easy as
- Log in to the website here.
- If you don’t have an account, here are instructions for Creating an account
- Find a Life Group for your “season” of life, click on the group and join!
- Show up on the day/time of the life group
- Have fun
- Life Group content is based on weekly messages. Message / Life Group notes can be found here weekly
Life Groups are a key part of growing and maturing in Christ. Christian community should be a part of every believers life. Our life group sessions happen three times a year. Our ten week quarters are: Fall (Sep-Nov), Winter (Jan-March), and Spring (April-June), summers are off. We ask everyone to get involved in a group and commit to the ten week session. Find the group that’s right for you. It may take more than one try, but keep at it and you will be rewarded with life changing and life long relationships. Your group will be there when you need them most. We support each other, and grow in Christ together.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Pastor Andrew Richardson – Andrew@wvfc.church | 509-972-3303
Upcoming Winter Quarter: Begins the week of January 22nd