What to expect on a Sunday Morning:
– You don’t have to dress up.
– Friendly people will smile and say hello.
– Hot coffee will be ready when you arrive.
– There will be fun, age-appropriate settings for your kids. (Birth through 5th grade)
– The one hour service will include music, some prayer, Biblical teaching, and communion
(We practice open communion, which means everyone can participate if they’d like.)
Our Sunday service times are 9am & 11am.
So whether you are a spiritual seeker just beginning your walk toward God or a committed believer continuing your walk with Him, you can find a home at West Valley Foursquare Church.
Our vision is that Yakima Valley will know that West Valley Foursquare Church is a community that is all about JESUS!
Our mission is to help people FIND and FOLLOW JESUS!
Our Core Values:
Intimacy– “Pursuing the Pursuer.”
Outward focused- “Found people find people.”
Serve– “We chose serving over ease and comfort.”
Relationship- “You don’t have to do life alone.”
Transparency- “It’s okay to not be okay.”
Generosity- “We are contributors, not consumers.”
At WVFC we focus on three main things.
1. Sunday Services
2. Life Groups – we believe spiritual growth happens best when you’re connected in authentic relationships with others.
3. Growth Track – Growth Track is comprised of four specifically designed classes. Each class helps you take a step towards God’s plan of fulfillment for your life. Ultimately, our goal is to help you connect with a group of people where your life can touch the lives of others.
West Valley Foursquare Church, a Foursquare Church in Yakima, WA